Which Is the Best Antivirus for Samsung Galaxy Grand
If you have a Samsung Galaxy Grand, just like any other Android phone, you are going to need an antivirus to increase your safety. But which is the best antivirus for Samsung Galaxy Grand? This is the question we’re here to answer in this post from Free Phone App.
Which Is the Best Antivirus for Samsung Galaxy Grand?
According to many users, Bitdefender antivirus is the best antivirus for Samsung phones that provides perfect protection against malware. This antivirus includes tools to protect users’ privacy, including application locking, Wi-Fi scanning, and anti-theft features. Bitdefender’s simple user interface provides easy access to the various features and capabilities of this Samsung phone antivirus. In addition, Bitdefender has very little impact on system performance.
- Bitdefender Antivirus makes it possible to remotely locate Samsung phones after they are stolen or lost.
- This application is very lightweight and has minimal impact on the battery life of the device
- With daily security updates, it is resistant to the latest malware.
- It offers a VPN to secure your online activities, although the free version of the app only allows 200MB of bandwidth.
Avast Antivirus is the richest Samsung phone antivirus that includes everything from malware protection and privacy protection to system optimization. With Avast, you can be sure of the complete security of your Samsung devices. This developer made the most popular antivirus of all time in 2017, and in 2018 it managed to detect 100% of malware in the AV-TEST test and received a score of 6 out of 6. The only problem with the free version of Avast is its annoying ads.
- Regular scanning to detect security threats
- Avast can detect and remove malicious apps before they are installed.
- This antivirus can protect the device against malicious and malware-infected links.
- The free version of Avast comes with many features.
- Avast can verify the security of your Wi-Fi network.
AVG AntiVirus & Security
In your opinion, what features should the best Antivirus for Samsung Galaxy Grand have? AVG is one of the most popular antiviruses for the Android operating system, receiving a stunning average rating of 4.8/5 from over 7 million reviews. AVG’s anti-malware engine is very powerful and quickly detects and removes all types of threats. This application provides the possibility of locking, tracking, and erasing the internal memory of lost or stolen phones.
- AVG’s anti-malware engine is very powerful and popular. Note that Avast bought this company in 2016 and AVG and Avast have the same antivirus engine.
- You can set AVG’s automatic scanning for daily, weekly, or custom intervals.
- AVG can lock lost phones and wipe the contents on them.
- This Samsung phone antivirus checks the security of applications before and after installation.
- AVG has Booster features to increase device speed.
Like Avast, McAfee Antivirus is an industry veteran with plenty of features to offer. This tool is suitable for protecting the user’s tablet or smartphone against malware. The free version of this antivirus includes tools to scan the Wi-Fi network and track the amount of bandwidth used by applications.
- This Samsung mobile antivirus prevents the device from being infected with all kinds of malware.
- With the help of a strong firewall, it prevents hackers from accessing the home network.
- With McAfee you can store and manage all your passwords in one safe place.
- Keep your sensitive files private and secure with 256-bit encryption.
Which is the best antivirus for Samsung Galaxy Grand? Well, this was Free Phone App’s pick of the best of the best. By downloading the best antivirus for your Samsung Galaxy Grand, you can ensure the safety and protection of your privacy while increasing the speed of your phone.