How do I access my iCloud photos on my PC?
How do I access my iCloud photos on my pc? The iCloud Photo Storage feature is an easy and convenient way to sync your photo library across your devices, not just iPhone and iPad. You can also access your iCloud photos on your Mac or even your PC. In this article on free phone app, we want to show you how to access iCloud photos and turn on iCloud on all your devices. So, stay with us until the end of this article.
How do I access my iCloud photos on my pc?
Setting up your iPhone to sync iCloud photos is a great way to make sure that all the photos you take are automatically backed up with the rest of your iCloud photo library. But that’s not the only way you can view your photos and videos from iCloud. Here are instructions for syncing and viewing photos in the Photos app, as well as how to browse iCloud photos if you don’t want them stored on your phone:
The easiest way to view your photos from iCloud on your iPhone is to turn on iCloud Photos in the Settings app so that all your photos and videos are synced to your device. Follow these steps to turn on iCloud Photos:
- Open the settings.
- Tap > iCloud > Photos.
- Turn on iCloud Photos.
- Once you turn it on, you can see all your pictures and videos in the Photos app.
How to view photos in your browser?
If you use a shared iCloud account or want to view a different photo library, you can view pictures from iCloud using your web browser. To access your iCloud photos without syncing them all to your device, follow these steps:
- Open Safari and go to iCloud.com.
- Sign in to your iCloud account.
- Tap on photos. Now you have completed all the steps.
How to access iCloud photos on Windows PC?
One of the benefits of iCloud is that you can access your photos on any device. Yes, even on a Windows PC. While iCloud may not be as integrated on a PC as it is on a Mac, Apple has gone to great lengths to make it as user-friendly as possible. Here is how you can do this:
Use iCloud for Windows. If you want to keep your photo library in sync with your iPhone and Windows computer, you’ll need to download iCloud for Windows. After downloading and installing it, you can turn on iCloud to start syncing:
- Open the iCloud app for Windows.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Check the box next to photos to turn it on.
- Click Apply.
- After you turn on iCloud Photos, how you view your photos depends on the operating system you’re using.
- For Windows 10, in the notification area, click the up arrow in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Click on the iCloud icon.
- Click on download photos. Now everything is done correctly.
In this article on free phone app, we answered one of the most common questions of users and examined it from different parts; There are many ways that you can use, but here we have introduced the best solution.