How to Download iOS 16.2 Beta
In this post by the Free Phone App team, we are going to learn how to download iOS 16.2 Beta. Stay tuned to the end of this tutorial if this is something that interests you.
How to Download iOS 16.2 Beta
Are you ready to test all the new features and changes that have been added to the latest version of Apple’s iPhone operating system? This is you and this is the tutorial for installing the beta version of iOS 16.
Regarding some of the new features, capabilities and changes that have been provided to users in this version and now they can experience them by installing the beta version of iOS 16, we can refer to numerous items such as the lock screen or the customizable lock screen. Completely transformed notifications, the back button and the most exciting of all, the ability to edit and even delete messages sent in the Messages app. But this is certainly not all the features of this version and the beta version of iOS 16, and there are still numerous features that are waiting for users.
The story is that Apple has recently released the first version of the iOS 16 public beta, which you can refer to this link to learn more about. Before we get into the tutorial on how to install the iOS 16 beta version, we should note that it has always been recommended to install iOS 16 or any other beta version of upcoming software updates on your main device (either iPad or iPhone) that If you use it daily, don’t install it. Because apart from small and large bugs, they may have malfunctions and cause problems to your device.
This is doubly true for early builds of new software updates. Of course, iOS 16 has made the public beta available to users in a more stable state by leaving behind the third beta version for developers. However, you can read the full explanation given in this link for more detailed guidance on whether or not to install iOS 16 beta.
iOS 16 Public Beta
To install the public beta version of iOS 16, you need to go through the following steps:
- Take a full backup of your iPhone or iPad data so that if something happens to them or they are deleted (which is not likely, especially in the beta version), you can restore them.
- On your iPhone or iPad on which you plan to install the iOS 16 beta version, go to Apple’s public beta website through the Safari browser.
- Touch the bow icon in the upper right corner of the image and sign in if you are not logged in yet.
- Then select iOS on the Guide for Public Betas page.
- Swipe down and under Get Started, tap enroll your iOS device.
- Swipe the screen down again and touch the Download Profile option.
- To download the profile, touch the Allow option and then select Close.
- Enter the settings of your device and select Profile Downloaded near the top of the image.
- Now click on the Install option in the upper right corner and enter your password if necessary.
- Read the consent agreement that is displayed in front of you in this section and then select the Install option two more times.
- Your iPhone or iPad will now ask you to restart your device to complete the changes.
- After turning off and turning on your device, go to Settings > General > Software update.
- You should now have the iOS 16 beta available.
- Touch the Download and Install option.
In this tutorial by the Free Phone App team, we learned how to download iOS 16.2 Beta. Hope you find this guide useful. Explore the site for more helpful content.