How to Hard Reset iPhone 13
In this post by the Free Phone App team, we will be learning How to Hard Reset iPhone 13. Stay tuned to the end of this tutorial if this is something that interests you.
Hard reset iPhone 13 is one of the best methods for when your phone has big problems. Read this article to the end to learn hard reset. It has definitely happened to you that you have problems with your iPhone 13. No matter how powerful the phone’s hardware is, sometimes things can hang. Your iPhone 13 may not be able to respond to your request and you cannot turn it off. Usually, turning off and turning on any phone, including the iPhone, is done through the power button. But what if the usual methods do not work?
Why Hard Reset iPhone 13?
iPhone 13 or any other iPhone model, when they are stuck in a process and cannot be turned off or out of the situation through the usual methods, we must do the hard reset process. Here you need to restart your phone once. This will be the only way to save you from the situation. On the other hand, an app may not work properly, and uninstalling and reinstalling won’t fix the problem.
Now the only way and the best possible solution is hard reset. Remember this point, there are two terms called hard reset and factory reset. The first term means restarting the phone without erasing the data stored on the device’s memory. But the second term means restarting the smartphone along with erasing all your data. In fact, hard reset returns your phone to the time when it was just released from the factory.
How to Hard Reset iPhone 13
First of all, we have to note one thing, that you should check before doing anything and see if your iPhone turns off normally or not. If you can turn off the phone, it is better not to perform a hard reset.
Hard reset iPhone 13 is done in two ways. If your iPhone has a problem, but your screen is still working and you can go to other parts of the phone. But at other times, your phone may be completely frozen and the screen is disabled. In the rest of this article, we will explain both methods to you.
Hard Reset iPhone 13 through Physical Buttons
To hard reset the device through the physical buttons of the iPhone 13, you need to press 3 buttons in a row. After pressing the third button, you need to hold it to start the reboot process. But which buttons?
- First, press the volume up button. Remember to let it go immediately.
- Then press the volume down button. Again, immediately after pressing, release it.
- In the third step, press the Side button, which is next to the volume up and down buttons. The exception is that you have to hold this button for a while.
- Hold the Side button until the first logo appears. After the Apple logo appears, release all buttons.
- In order to make sure that you have done the order of the buttons and how to work correctly, the Apple logo must appear. If your iPhone is still not hard reset after following the above steps, repeat the steps again.
- So, when the Apple logo appears on the screen, don’t expect this whole process to end quickly. It may take several minutes; Because sometimes, the problem with the device is so severe that the reboot takes more time than usual. After a few minutes, you should see a lock icon appear on the screen.
Hard Reset iPhone 13 through the Settings Menu
Sometimes a part or an application has a problem. If you have not been able to solve it in any way, you can restart your iPhone from the settings menu. To do this, follow the steps below:
- First, tap on the settings icon on the iPhone 13 home screen.
- Then look for the General section and enter it.
- At the end of the General section, you will see the Reset option.
- Tap on the Reset option.
- Then click Erase All Content and Settings.
- Enter the device password.
- Tap on Erase iPhone and wait for the device to start working.
- The work is done. Now your iPhone 13 will automatically enter the restart process.
In this tutorial by the Free Phone App team, we learned How to Hard Reset iPhone 13. Hope you found this guide useful. Keep browsing Free Phone App for more helpful content.