How to move search bar on iPhone home screen?
Located below your apps on the home screen, this new search bar is a faster way to access your phone’s search functionality. How to move the search bar on iPhone home screen? In this article on free phone app, we will show you how to do this. And we will answer your questions. So be with us.
How to Move the Search Bar in iOS 15—The Safari Method
- One of the simplest known methods is to move the search bar from within Safari.
- The lesson of the screenshot image in iOS 15 shows which part to tap to switch the search in Safari and the address bar.
- In the address bar at the bottom of the screen, tap the AA shape or icon on the far left. If you don’t see it, move your finger down to go up to the opened web page, and it will be displayed to you.
- When the menu opens, select Show Top Address Bar. Then the address bar will move quickly.
- If you want to bring the address bar back to the bottom, tap again on the AA shape or icon in the top left and select Show Bottom Address Bar.
How to Move Search Bar in iOS 15—Settings Method
- A slightly more complicated method is to go to the Settings app.
- First, open the settings and go to the Safari section.
- Then, in the Safari settings dialogue, scroll to the bottom of the Pages.
- You will see two icons. Select one of the icons on the right called Single Tab. Finally, the address bar will be located at the top of Safari. The icons will show you where the address and search bar will appear, either at the bottom or top of the window.
- Note that to bring the address bar back down so you can swipe left and right to navigate through your tabs, select the bar icon on the left instead.
How to move the search bar on iPhone home screen?
First, unlock, then go to the screen. You need to enter the settings menu, similar to a gear icon, and you can find it on the home screen or by searching for it in the Jetjo app library. In the Settings section, scroll down to reach the Home screen option. When you see it, select it. At the bottom of the Home Screen, a new option has been added in iOS 16 called Search: Show on Home Screen. This will be on by default.
It is interesting to know that.
Since you upgraded your phone to iOS 15, the Safari address bar has disappeared as part of the OS changes. Apple just moved it from the top of the window to the bottom. This is just one of the annoying things that Apple has changed in the iOS version of Safari.
Before you change it, it’s good to know that the bottom address bar has a possible advantage: it allows you to switch between your open tabs left and right. Go. If you go back to the address bar at the top of the old window, you’ll need to tap the tabs icon in the bottom right to open a page that displays thumbnails of all your open tabs and tap the one you want.
However, this thumbnail view is a plus if you keep as many tabs open as I do. When you can see previews, selecting the tab you want is more accessible than scrolling left and right in a frantic hunt. If you want to return to the address bar at the top of the window, Apple provides two ways, one in Safari and the other in the Settings app.
How to move the search bar on the iPhone home screen? Apple released iOS 15 on September 20, 2021, adding new features like background sounds, live text, and focus mode to all new iPhone models released since 2015. The update also moved Safari’s search bar to the bottom of the screen, avoiding the long-winded. In this article on free phone app, we tried to be with you and answer your questions; we hope it will be helpful for you.