How to Make a GIF on iPhone from Multiple Photos
In this guide by Free Phone App, we are going to learn how to make a GIF on iPhone from multiple photos. Stay tuned to the end of this tutorial if this is something that interests you.
How to Make a GIF on iPhone from Multiple Photos
Step 1: Install the GIF Toaster application
In the method we are going to teach, an application called GIF Toaster is used to generate the desired GIF files. The GIF Toaster application is an efficient application with a relatively simple environment that allows you to easily generate and extract GIF format files.
After downloading this application, install it on your iPhone. Now run the GIF Toaster application and enter the second step.
Step 2: Select the Original or Source File
Now you need to select a media file as your main or source file. This media file is actually the same file that you intend to convert part of it into GIF format and extract as a separate GIF file. The GIF Toaster application has the ability to extract GIF files from various video files and photos on your device, so you will not be limited in terms of format. It is interesting to know that the GIF Toaster application has the ability to convert Gif files to video files as well.
In order to start working in the GIF Toaster application, you will have three options in front of you. These three options are presented with the following titles. The description of each of them is provided:
- “Make GIF” option: Using this option, you can convert your media files into a GIF file.
- “Break GIF” option: Using this option, you select the GIF file as the source file and replace it with a video file.
- “Combine GIFs” option: Using this option, you can mix several different GIF files together and put them together and get a comprehensive GIF file.
It is clear that we must choose the “Make GIF” option from among these three options because we are going to convert a media file into a GIF file. In the next step, you must select the type of source media file that you intend to convert into a Gif file. The options provided in this section are as follows:
- “Videos > GIF” option: By using this option, you select a video file as the source file and extract Gif from that file.
- “Photo > GIF” option: Using this option, you will extract a GIF file from several photos stored in your device.
- “Burst > GIF” option: This option is related to the images that you have recorded in the “Burst Mode” state of your iPhone. In the “Burst Mode” state, several images are recorded consecutively by the device’s camera. By choosing “Burst > GIF” in the GIF Toaster application, you can put these image files together and get a GIF file.
- “Live Photo > GIF” option: Using this option, you can convert the Live Photo images of your iPhone into a Gif file.
- “Panorama > GIF” option: Using this option, you can convert the photo you recorded in panorama mode into a GIF file and display it like a short video.
Step 3: Make the Required Settings
Now it’s time to apply the desired settings and finally extract the desired GIF file according to the provided settings..
In the section named “Range”, you must select the part of the desired video that you intend to convert into a GIF file. For example, in our selected video, which is 2 minutes in total, the interval between the sixth second of the video and its 1:03 minute is selected as the part that should be converted into a GIF file. The option called “Playback Speed” is related to the playback speed of your GIF file.
The higher the playback speed, the shorter your GIF file will be. The “Frames Per Second” option is related to the number of frames of the GIF file per second. The more you increase the number of these frames, the higher the quality of the final GIF file and the larger its size. Generally, in GIF files, the number of low frames per second is considered for the final file. The final option marked as “Size” is related to the image resolution or the resolution of the GIF file you want.
In this section, there are other options that add special effects to your GIF file. For example, if you activate the “YOYO” option, your GIF file will be played once from the beginning to the end and will be played again from the end to the beginning and the same process will continue. In this situation, it is said that a yo-yo mode has been added to the desired GIF video. Also, the “Reverse” option will cause the final Gif file to be played one more time from the end to the first and have a reverse function. If you want to get more comprehensive information about other options in this section, you can contact mobile experts and ask them for help.
Step 4: Extract the GIF File
After applying the desired settings, it’s time to extract your Gif file. In the upper part of the GIF Toaster application environment, there is an option called “Convert” which is red in color. By choosing this option, the process of converting and extracting your desired GIF file will begin with the conditions and settings that you have previously determined. Be aware that doing this may take a few seconds, so don’t rush and wait patiently for the Gif file creation process to finish.
Finally, you can save your extracted Gif file in your iPhone memory and then share it with your other friends. Be careful that you can download the GIF Toaster application using the link at the bottom of the article. This application is provided to users for free.
In this guide by the Free Phone App team, we learned how to make a GIF on iPhone from multiple photos. Hope you found this tutorial helpful. For more useful content, browse Free Phone App.