What Is the Best App to Track Mileage?
What is the best app to track mileage? These days, we all use our mobile phones a lot and this has made us expect different uses from it in different situations. In this article on the Free Phone App site, we want to examine what apps exist to estimate mileage? So, stay with us until the end of this article.
What Is the Best App to Track Mileage?
- Speedometer, Distance Meter
|App Name||Rate on App Store||# of Installs|
|Speedometer, Distance Meter||★★★★☆||10M+|
Stride is a free mileage and expense tracking app that works in conjunction with other Stride services, such as health insurance and tax preparation assistance. In addition to providing a portal to other Stride products, it also offers mileage and expense tracking functionality. It’s a simple, straightforward app that offers enough features to keep mileage and expense tracking well worth using.
This app is free and you can record unlimited trips. The only downside is that you have to open the app and start and end each trip manually. You can’t link it to manufacturers or use your device’s motion sensors to do it automatically. The least you can do is link it securely to your bank through Plaid and help track spending.
Stride at a glance:
|# of Installs||500K+|
|Pro version:||100% Free|
Stride main features
- Log miles automatically: Log miles automatically while you’re driving.
- Record your business expenses: Record your business expenses and upload your receipts.
- Export your expenses: Export your expenses to make tax filing easier than ever.
- Automated GPS mileage tracking: Record the mileage automatically.
Stride Strength and Weaknesses
✅ Stride Strengths:
- Expenses captured in IRS approved format
- Find business expenses
- import your business expenses and upload receipts
- Get an IRS-ready tax report for easy tax filing
- Access to settings is limited
- Restrictions on writing text
You can download Stride from this button:
Hurdlr is an expense and mileage tracking app that presents itself in a freemium model. It starts with a free version with limited features, upgrades to the $60/year or $8/month Premium plan. The advantage of the extended features of the free plan is enough for a simple operation like an Uber driver or an Instacart shopper. It automatically detects trips and lets you link your bank account and credit card so you can download transactions and categorize them for expenses. There is a ride classification system for Uber, Lyft, or any other business you may be in. Even the free version, both on Android and iOS, was easy to install and you could just start using it.
Hurdlr at a glance:
|# of Installs||100K+|
|Pro version:||$9.99 / month|
Hurdlr main features
- See your complete state: See your complete state, federal, and self employed business tax calculator breakdown.
- Communication with banks: Direct communication with banks for your business relationship.
- Proper battery consumption: Because you’re on the road a lot, we’ve designed Hurdlr to work without draining your battery, even with heavy usage.
- Focus on your bank account: Our team of experienced entrepreneurs worked closely with users like you to build the ideal business expense, income tax and IRS mileage log, so you can focus on doing the work you love.
Pro version features:
- Auto-Mileage Tracking: Automatic mileage tracking is one of the best items.
- Expense Tracking: Use Auto-Expense Tracking.
- BONUS: Hurdlr Premium can be deducted as a business expense when you file taxes.
Hurdlr Strength and Weaknesses
- OPTIMIZED FOR LOW BATTERY USAGE
- BUILT BY SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS LIKE YOU
- INCOME TRACKER
- SELF-EMPLOYED TAX ACCOUNTING
❌ Hurdlr Weaknesses:
- No problems have been reported by users
You can download Hurdlr from this button:
Everlance is an app that strives to provide an all-in-one solution for job cost tracking and offers some features at no cost, but offers a full-featured experience. Differentiating features include unlimited trips, automatic or manual trip detection, downloadable Excel or PDF reports and unlimited receipt uploads. An interesting feature (beta) is “The Vault”, a free bank account with insured NBCK Bank that is linked to the app and automatically calculates and sets aside the amount for quarterly tax payments. Everlance is as seamless and easy as any other platform. It offers automatic tracking, so you don’t need to log in every time to start or end a trip, and it’s easy to find and categorize past trips. While the premium app offers to link to your bank or credit accounts to make spending easier, it doesn’t link to your Uber/Lyft accounts.
Everlance at a glance:
|# of Installs||1M+|
$1.00 – $120.00 per item
Everlance main features
- Checking tax accounts.: Explain explain explain
7 days free: Start a 7-day free premium trial when upgrading to Everlance Premium
- Automatic Trip Detection: We detect and log all of your trips automatically.
- Classify Mileage: Swipe to categorize trips as business, personal, charity, or medical.
Pro version features:
Unlimited mileage tracking: Unlimited mileage tracking is available in the Pro version.
- Advanced PDF Reports:Advanced PDF reports every month.
Everlance Strength and Weaknesses
✅ Everlance Strengths:
- We save a GPS
- IRS Compliant Reports
- Classify Mileage
- Get reimbursed faster at work
❌ Everlance Weaknesses:
- Sometimes it lags
The subscription fee is high
You can download Everlance from this button:
What this app does on your phone is provide tools that not only categorize your mileage, trips and expenses, but also alert you to local events and generated information. by passengers and drivers, maximizing revenue. This program can cover your needs well and be useful for you in different sectors.
Speedometer, Distance Meter
This app offers 3 main features:
- Measuring travel speed (walking, running, cycling, driving, …)
- Vibrating alarm if the speed limit is exceeded
- Mileage Tracker
You just need an Android phone to be able to use one of the best free mileage tracker apps available out there. This app can also measure your speed and sound an alarm when you exceed the speed limit.
In this article on Free Phone App, we answered one of the most common needs of users; The question was, what is the best app for tracking mileage? And here we have introduced the best apps to use.