How to Make App Library Home Screen on iPhone
Organize Your Apps
How to make app library page on iPhone? Keeping track of all the apps on your iPhone or iPad can be a challenge, but Library has made it easier. This feature allows your device to intelligently organize apps into folders based on categories such as Recommended Apps, Recently Added Apps, Social, Entertainment, Shopping, Music, Games, etc. This is what we are going to be focusing on in this post by Free Phone App, we are going to focus on, Stay with us until the end of this article.
What Is App Library?
App Library is one of the best features and the biggest visual change in iOS 14 that Apple iPhones offer their users. With the App Library in iOS 14, Apple has tried to organize your home screen by categorizing the applications that you have installed on your phone.
The more apps you download, the more home pages you will have. When the number of applications increases, it becomes difficult to find a specific application among so many apps. In such a situation, folder creation can be a good option in front of you, but many users are not interested in using it. This is where the App Library can organize your iPhone apps by hiding the apps screen and automatically categorizing them by topic and placing them in related folders.
How to Make the Home Page of the App Library on iPhone?
You can open the App Library with a simple click, then open a specific app from its folder, search for the right app, or browse all your apps alphabetically. Apps can be moved from the app library to the home screen or deleted entirely, but apps in the library cannot be moved from one folder to another. If you feel that an app is categorized in the wrong folder, there is nothing you can do. Overall, App Library is a useful tool for managing your apps and finding the ones you need. It’s especially useful if you haven’t manually organized your apps into different folders. Next, we will talk about how to use it.
How Can We Use App Library?
- To use App Library on your iPhone, you must first hide the home screen pages. To do this, do a long touch on the home screen to enter the vibrating screen of icons, then click on the dots icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Now you have to uncheck the pages and choose only one home page for the apps you use the most. This will automatically add your other apps to the App Library.
- To access this page, you have to swipe to the left side of the screen; Like when you’re about to go to the next home screen.
- You’ll see a collection of apps in neat categories. Clicking on the large icons will launch them directly, and clicking on the smaller icons will allow access to the applications folder. You can also use the search bar at the top of the page to find the application you want.
- When you enter a folder, clicking on any application will launch it.
- You will also have the option to automatically add newly downloaded apps to the App Library instead of the classic home screen. To activate this option, go to Settings, and enter Home Screen in the opened menu.
- Now you have to select the App Library Only option so that all the applications you downloaded will be added directly to the App Library.
Now you know How to Make App Library Home Screen on iPhone thanks to iOS 14. It is very easy. It’s the fastest and easiest way to organize your iPhone home screen and keep your apps as organized as possible. The best part is that you don’t need to apply these settings manually; Everything is done automatically in App Library.
Applications that you download from the App Store are automatically added to the Recently Added folder. If you want to delete the applications that are still on the home screen, just long-press on the home screen and touch the – icon. In addition to deleting, you will also have the Move to App Library option to transfer to the App Library.
If you haven’t already, you’ll need to update your iPhone to iOS 14 or later and iPad to iPad OS 15 or later to use App Library. In both models, you can go to Settings > General > Software Update. Here your device will indicate that your software is up to date or ask you to download and install the latest update. After you’ve updated your device, open the home screen and swipe left until you hit the App Library screen. Here, you will see different folders where your apps are well organized, and in each one, they are placed according to the most appropriate category.
Some apps have large icons, while others have smaller icons in groups of four. You can open an app that has a large icon by just tapping on it. For apps that have small icons, tap anywhere on the four small icons to bring up a screen that shows all the apps in that category. From there, just tap on the app icon. If you have trouble finding a specific program, you can browse or search for it. On the App Library screen, swipe down to see an alphabetical list of all the apps installed on the device. To find a specific app faster, tap a letter on the right to see all apps that start with that letter.
Additionally, you can add an app from the App Library to your home screen if it isn’t already there. Long press the icon to open the menu, then tap Add to Home Screen. The app icon will appear in the next free spot on your home screen but will also remain in the app library.
In this article on Free Phone App, one of the most important questions of users in the new iOS update, i.e. “how to make app library page on iPhone” was answered. Hope you found the guide useful.