What is the best homework planner app for iPhone?
Best Homework Planner Apps for iPhone
For better planning, it is a good idea to use the applications that are designed for this purpose and provide you with the possibility of organized planning. In this article from Free Phone App, we have decided to introduce you to a number of homework planning applications for students and answer this frequently asked question: What Is the Best Homework Planner App for iPhone? Stay tuned to find the answer.
You can easily download this application from the app store.
More than 1000 applications and 300 educational articles have been placed on the Freephone website. Also, if you have any questions, ask them in the comment section so our experts can answer them as soon as possible.
Best Homework Planner Apps for iPhone:
- myHomework Student Planner
- Show My Homework
- Egenda App
- Pocket Schedule Planner
|App Name||Rate on App Store||# of Installs|
|myHomework Student Planner||★★★★☆||100K+|
|Show My Homework||★★☆☆☆||10K+|
|Pocket Schedule Planner||★★★★★||100K+|
What Is the Best Homework Planner App for iPhone?
As you know, having a plan can help you and save you from confusion and cause more order in your life. Follow us with the introduction of 5 homework planning applications.
Criteria and features of choosing the best homework planner app for iPhone:
- Reminders and notifications: These applications should remind you of your classes and assignments
- Ease of use: When you are studying, you have enough worries and problems, so the ease of use of these applications can be very important.
- Various scheduling features: These applications should come with various features such as class schedules, homework and exam times, etc.
myHomework Student Planner
The first app in response to the question of what is the best homework planner app for iPhone is myHomework Student Planner. Some features of this planner include:
- If your teacher also uses this application, the teacher’s assignments and announcements will be automatically added to your profile.
- Flexibility in scheduling: you can schedule your classes in detail even during breaks.
- Set to repeat: remind you of your homework every day, week, or month.
- This application is available for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch for free.
myHomework at a glance:
|# of Installs||100K+|
myHomework main features
- Free app :All features of the program are free for you.
- Simple user interface: Explain explain explain.
- Beautiful calendar: A beautiful calendar is designed for you.
- Support for all platforms: Support for all Apple platforms.
myHomework Strength and Weaknesses
✅ myHomework Strengths:
- Free accont
- Universal app
- Sync across other platforms
❌ myHomework Weaknesses:
- It has fewer facilities than other competitors
- Not available in some countries
You can download myHomework from this button
Chipper is one of the most popular planning applications for students. Using Chipper improves time management skills. Just add the classes you are currently taking to the program based on time and date. Chipper also allows you to add exam dates, assignment due dates, papers, and labs to the calendar. When you’re ready to study, open the Study tab to set a timer for your session.
This app will reward you if you complete the tasks. Actually, it is like unreal money but it is a good motivation for your progress.
Show My Homework
Show My Homework is a popular homework organizer and reminder app that will help you to stay on top of your homework for all classes in one place. You can also set reminders to do homework tasks so that you won’t miss them before the deadline.
This homework organizer app is part of a school-wide service that can make the setting, administering, and monitoring of homework much easier. Schools subscribe to the service that can then be accessed on mobile devices and computers by staff, students, and parents. Schools using this homework app overcome the problems with homework journals.
You should know that it is no longer possible for a child to lose the record of all of their set homework. Seeing the homework tasks might prompt an idea for parents to make children’s learning more enjoyable.
You can use Egenda to create a schedule for doing your homework, projects, and exams. This program has a simple user interface and provides many useful features. When you write assignments down on a piece of paper, you may not be able to read your handwriting later or forget an assignment. Egenda helps you avoid these mistakes by marking them with colors and organizing tasks.
You can easily add your courses along with assignments and their delivery dates to the program. Egenda also informs you about the delivery date of the projects.
Egenda at a glance:
|# of Installs||200k+|
App Name main features [H3]
- Create a few Classes: Create few classes and use them.
- Manage homework: Manage all of your homework.
- sort by class: Easily sort by class.
Egenda Strength and Weaknesses
✅ Egenda Strengths:
- create due date
- Hammer your Homework
- Not having a pro version
- Sometimes you may encounter an error warning
You can download Egenda from this button:
Pocket Schedule Planner
Pocket Schedule Planner application allows you to specify the days of the week when you have classes, you can even enter your homework and exams, and it also shows you the calendar.
The user interface is designed in a way that makes working with the app super easy for the user. Other key features of Pocket Schedule Planner include:
Notification settings: In this application, you can assign notifications to your classes, exams, assignments, and tasks.
Teacher: In this section, you can enter the teacher’s name, class number, time, e-mail, phone number, and the teacher’s website
Assignments and Projects: You can easily view assignments for today, next week, or any other day
Class type: You can separate classroom, laboratory, seminar, etc.
What Is the Best Homework Planner App for iPhone? In response to this frequently asked question, we reviewed 5 apps in this post by the Free Phone App team. Hope you found this guide helpful in choosing the best of the best when it comes to planning your homework.